CLYDE STUBBLEFIELD NEEDS OUR HELP!!!

Stanton Moore

DW PRO DRUMMER
Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to you because CLYDE STUBBLEFIELD NEEDS OUR HELP!!!

James Brown's "Funky Drummer" is suffering from kidney failure and needs our help. Please go to the link below to contribute and help Clyde in his time of need.

http://clydestubblefield.chipin.com/clyde-stubblefield

PLEASE pass this around and Give The Drummer Some!!!

Thank you and stay funky, Stanton

I didn't know about this. Terrible news.

Stanton, I went to the page and it say Expires Aug 12th....I want to put the link on my Face Book page and tell people to spread the link but if it's already expired, will it do any good? Btw, heard you stopped in at Chicos House Of Jazz recently...I just missed you and didn't see you band but will catch you next time may even want to take a lesson from you next time you are in the Asbury Park area if that's possible...

That exp date is misleading. Not sure why that date is set like that, but it is not expired.
I'm on fixing that. thanks, Stanton

Cool, then I'll copy and paste it to my F.B. page that has a lot of musicians on it and musicians who know who he is and what he's done..I'll ask that everyone spread the word...

Thanks for posting this. I live in Madison, WI where Clyde lives and wanted to post this here but you already did it. The link doesn't expire until next April I think. Thanks!!

Back