PSA about DW sale

greenstar323

Anyone looking to score a deal DW, specifically their popular ultralight hardware can get 20% off at guitar center online.

I thought it was a joke too until I added the $350 set to my cart and it came down to $279. Definitely can't justify buying the whole set but I am going to get the hi hat stand. For $80 how can I go wrong!

I just tried this w/GC online for a DW Ultra Light Hi Hat stand and yes, it reflects a 20% discount in the cart.

But then I tried it with Musician's Friend and found the same discount so it must be a DW discount. I haven't tried the other usual [suspects] online retailers to see, since I'm not a buyer of this although I've heard/read great things about this hardware line.

For someone who wouldn't like to buy from GC or MF, I'd bet other online retailers would match the discount if they weren't offering the same promotional policy up front.

I just tried this w/GC online for a DW Ultra Light Hi Hat stand and yes, it reflects a 20% discount in the cart.

But then I tried it with Musician's Friend and found the same discount so it must be a DW discount. I haven't tried the other usual [suspects] online retailers to see, since I'm not a buyer of this although I've heard/read great things about this hardware line.

For someone who wouldn't like to buy from GC or MF, I'd bet other online retailers would match the discount if they weren't offering the same promotional policy up front.

Guitar Center and Musician's Friend are the same company

Back