And Now a Word About Black Friday at Guitar Center

HipshotPercussion

Deleted because I let myself get gamed by Guitar Factory.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Hey, $150, $550, it's all the same when you're broke, right?

Okay, how about: ...it's all the same when you're fighting for justice, right?

No? Didn't think so.

Changing it now.

(And blaming the $#@! keyboard.)

I hope drum heads are on sale. Maybe like 29.99 each? That'd be a bargain! :)

That doesn't look like Guitar Center's ad...

That doesn't look like Guitar Center's ad...

Jeeze, you're right. It is Guitar Factory. And I didn't even know there was a Guitar Factory.

I'd go into a "won't get fooled again" thing here, but I'd probably just be wrong about that too.

My apologies to GC and to everyone I've misled here. (Hope somebody in charge can remove this thread.)

As for you, Guitar Factory...as the Silver Surfer would say, "There shall be a reckoning...!"

Jeeze, you're right. It is Guitar Factory. And I didn't even know there was a Guitar Factory.

I'd go into a "won't get fooled again" thing here, but I'd probably just be wrong about that too.

My apologies to GC and to everyone I've misled here. (Hope somebody in charge can remove this thread.)

As for you, Guitar Factory...as the Silver Surfer would say, "There shall be a reckoning...!"

I forgive you, pumpkin!!!

Sort of the old double bait & switch; the name is obviously intented to blind side you for a minute.

Back