Anyone Playing for St. Patrick's Day?

B-squared

Silver Member
I was looking for a St. Patty's thread when I logged in, and I was a little surprised I couldn't find one. (Maybe I didn't look hard enough?) I haven't imbibed for a few years now, but I still love St. Patrick's Day. We are playing the local tavern where we play every month, but it's still going to be fun. The place has been in business since 1926, and it has never been better. We have a regular crowd and they should be pumped up and wearing green. Anybody else gigging tonight?

No gig tonight but I do have one on Sunday; in the afternoon at a retirement home.

This is actually the second retirement home that we have played, apparently they are fairly popular with the older set.

It's not a typical St. Patty's day gig but it's a gig. Here's hoping nobody throws their undergarments at us....

I'm playing "drink the stout". All night long.

I'm headlining at the Bitter End tonight with the Irish rock group Begorrah. If anyone is in downtown NYC tonight please come.

We go on after midnite

we are headling tonight and i should be on the road alerady and im freakin out my gear is loaded im ready to go and im waiting for...........the wife. double bill i set up w/o hearing the other band so my fingers are crossed. ill post moday how it went, i should be sleeping with green beer stains all over me tonight!

No gig tonight but I do have one on Sunday; in the afternoon at a retirement home.

This is actually the second retirement home that we have played, apparently they are fairly popular with the older set.

It's not a typical St. Patty's day gig but it's a gig. Here's hoping nobody throws their undergarments at us....

LOLOLOL!!!! It might not be that bad........Depends!!! HAHA

I'm headlining at the Bitter End tonight with the Irish rock group Begorrah. If anyone is in downtown NYC tonight please come.

We go on after midnite

Hope it was good man. My original band is there on April 30th.

As for my cover band, we played a St. Patty gig for one town last Sunday and last night we played in another town.

Yesterday, we played 9 bars and pubs around Boston. We were spared doing the big parade in South Boston today. It's about 3 miles long and shuts down that part of the city.

-John

Last edited:
Back