"You feel my tom tom"

Andy

Honorary Member
One of the benefits of stepping away from running a drum company, is not having to respond to unintelligible stuff like this on a daily basis. Interesting tense attempt on the word strike too ;)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 22.20.08.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 22.20.08.png
    66 KB · Views: 344
Proof that the internet didn't come with instructions...

One of the benefits of stepping away from running a drum company, is not having to respond to unintelligible stuff like this on a daily basis. Interesting tense attempt on the word strike too ;)

I don't mean to derail your thread. But.........
Speaking of these bearing edges that you developed; did you ever build a full drum set using these edges on top and bottom heads around the whole set?
If you did was there too much sustain?

I remember you said that you would use this design "sparingly".

I have recently been tuning my toms a little higher and trying to tune the top and bottom head to the same musical note for maximum sustain.

Suck it up Sweetheart!

Attachments

• 56520095_10157345468896004_3910318571955159040_n.jpg
    56520095_10157345468896004_3910318571955159040_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 256
This guy should stick to the colouring in book although I fear he'll eat the crayons again.

I can't figure out whether he's professionally offended or professionally stupid.

Well done for not biting, as George Carlin once quoted, "Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

All, here's the offending video for reference to the "horrible" audio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUQ...nZW0pMP72b6fcm150-Z4dVAyvADNeI-H154gza9bwMEqw

It was never intended as a produced promo, indeed, the very idea was to honestly present the sound without enhancement. Ok, I could have rigged a vocal mic, but it was an ad hoc video, as amply displayed by the high quality graphics display system ;)

Proof that the internet didn't come with instructions...
Or user filters ;)

I remember when the internet was all just trees!
And singers actually had to pitch correctly.

Suck it up Sweetheart!
100% vacuum! The day I'm unsettled by this stuff, it's time to quit life.

I want one of those - especially if blessed by "the hawk" :)

I fear he'll eat the crayons again.
& then attempt to patent the resulting striped poop!

I don't mean to derail your thread. But.........
Speaking of these bearing edges that you developed; did you ever build a full drum set using these edges on top and bottom heads around the whole set?
No Jim, that was never the purpose of the exercise. Perhaps if I wanted a melodic array of toms to play lightly, but outside of that, it's too much.

Back