A funny anecdote

benthedrum

Just thought I'd share this special little moment with you all.......

My girlfriend wanted a new bass drum head for her drum kit.

I had the day off so I went with her to get one and to check out all the cool gear.

Anyways, once we got one we wandered into the cymbal room and started playing with various cymbals.

Anyways......she looked at a pair of Zildjian hihats and she said......."Jeez Ben, these cymbals cost Zildjians and Zildjians of dollars!".

As in Zillions and Zillions.

Then she looked at some Sabians and said......"I'd better start Sabian up all my cash to buy these!"

As in Saving up all my cash.

I was in hysterics........she is a school teacher. She's clever with stuff like that.

I knew at that point.....she's the one for me.

I love you Michelle x x x

aVater Pearls and Gretsch her a diamond ring Sonor she may over Pork Pie and be Roland down the road!

Just thought I'd share this special little moment with you all.......

My girlfriend wanted a new bass drum head for her drum kit.

I had the day off so I went with her to get one and to check out all the cool gear.

Anyways, once we got one we wandered into the cymbal room and started playing with various cymbals.

Anyways......she looked at a pair of Zildjian hihats and she said......."Jeez Ben, these cymbals cost Zildjians and Zildjians of dollars!".

As in Zillions and Zillions.

Then she looked at some Sabians and said......"I'd better start Sabian up all my cash to buy these!"

As in Saving up all my cash.

I was in hysterics........she is a school teacher. She's clever with stuff like that.

I knew at that point.....she's the one for me.

I love you Michelle x x x

She’s funny , clever , and plays the drums . You are indeed a lucky man

aVater Pearls and Gretsch her a diamond ring Sonor she may over Pork Pie and be Roland down the road!

I'm trying sooo hard to interpret this. Give me a clue 😂

She’s funny , clever , and plays the drums . You are indeed a lucky man

Unbelievably lucky, and she is the world's most beautiful woman to me......and my best friend.

Avoid her Pearls and get her a diamond ring soon or she may over pork (eat) pie and be rolling down the road! :p

That is FANTASTIC! Really enjoyed that. That's made my day 😂😊

Back