Help!! In search of 14x12 OCDP floor tom!!!

Drummerralph7

I know that Orange County has discontinued the Newport series, but I figured I'd come here to try my luck with the general public. I have the Newport series in Black Gold Sparkle with a 16 x 14 floor tom. I feel the only way I can complete my setup is to acquire a 14x12 floor tom matching that same finish. Is there anyone out there that knows where I could find one? Maybe you know somebody? Ocdp, Guitar Center have not brought me any luck. I've looked everywhere. Thanks!

I know that Orange County has discontinued the Newport series, but I figured I'd come here to try my luck with the general public. I have the Newport series in Black Gold Sparkle with a 16 x 14 floor tom. I feel the only way I can complete my setup is to acquire a 14x12 floor tom matching that same finish. Is there anyone out there that knows where I could find one? Maybe you know somebody? Ocdp, Guitar Center have not brought me any luck. I've looked everywhere. Thanks!

All I know is to keep your eyes on ebay.com, Reverb.com, craigslist searches., and Guitar Center's "used" section.

Best of luck!

Back