2 new videos uploaded to my youtube account today....

Two new videos uploaded to my youtube account today.

One is a 3 over 2 foot ostinato multi pedal development into free-form improvisation solo and the other is a rehearsal medley of a new death metal project I am playing in.

Rehearsal medley for new death metal project: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kuY_...eature=feedfbc

3 over 2 foot ostinato multi pedal development into free-form improvisation solo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZYeG...eature=related

Youtube account: www.youtube.com/user/jameserichardson

Yep. Both links don't work. However, the link to your YouTube channel works and I watched a bit there. That's some hard technical stuff you're working on. I commend you on that! Although, even with the simplistic way I play, sometimes it's difficult to make that sound really musical and make people really want to sit down and listen, or get up and dance. I can't imagine playing a 3:2 ostinato at some of the gigs I take!

Yep. Both links don't work. However, the link to your YouTube channel works and I watched a bit there. That's some hard technical stuff you're working on. I commend you on that! Although, even with the simplistic way I play, sometimes it's difficult to make that sound really musical and make people really want to sit down and listen, or get up and dance. I can't imagine playing a 3:2 ostinato at some of the gigs I take!

Thanks. I know all too well what you mean. I play in some functions/covers bands and the cliental at those gigs would certainly not appreciate a 3 over 2 foot ostinato, or anything particularly musical for that matter, aha!! It is very good discipline though, to play in such a range of things and be able to tailor your playing to what individual environments and people require.

Ok, found the vid's now. Liking the Weckl clip. You got great skills.

Thank you. The Weckl video however is extremely old and not happy at all with my performance on it. Very sloppy and lacks any real 'feel'.

I have some professional video/audio recordings being done in September and that same Weckl clip is one I am going to include in that actually so that will be better.

Yes, apologies again for posting the videos in this section. I posted them here in a rush without noticing the actual section made specifically for your own video/audio. I have posted them there too.

In regard to the video links, it is very bizarre why it is not linking correctly, but will just link my actual channel in the future, which seems to work.

Back