Video: Learn Funk Fills

OK, So big deal!
There was nothing there that made me write a letter home to tell mama about it.
Nice playing and all that, but what could be learned from watching the vids?
Sorry to be a dick, but!

OK, So big deal!
Sorry to be a dick, but!

ok!
Sorry, but you do not understand ...
I'm not David Garibaldi and I'ma big fan ... only proposal is to increase your vocabulary and help people who have difficulty ..... but .... if you have a vast knowledge very well!
Skip this video and do not write anything to your mother!

Note: I write on forums to help people with my knowledge (may feel that I have but little).

Thanks!

ok!
Sorry, but you do not understand ...
I'm not David Garibaldi and I'ma big fan ... only proposal is to increase your vocabulary and help people who have difficulty ..... but .... if you have a vast knowledge very well! Skip this video and do not write anything to your mother!

Note: I write on forums to help people with my knowledge (may feel that I have but little).

Don't be discouraged by what he told you. It was a nice clean video with helpful subtitles and slow playing to help us Beginners to Intermediates be able to figure out what you're playing. This will be helpful to me for when I play the funk grooves in Groove Essentials. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks to all who are watching .... leave your comments on youtube ... it will be a great pleasure for me to have you there!

Next week I will continue with a new episode of this video!

wait!

hugs!

"OK, So big deal!
Sorry to be a dick, but!"...

Wow...just wow. Have a bad day there Bob? N00b was just trying to fit in here and help others where he could. Everyone else, me included, liked the video. Most of your posts here are supportive and complimentary, so this one really does not compute. But, you know what they say..."if you can't say anything nice about someone..."

I liked it too, and I wonder if Bob is having a bad day! There is so much trash that purports to be a drum lesson on the internet and very few videos that actually contribute to the body of knowledge. I liked this one and thought the playing was good. Please keep posting more and adding to the body of worthwhile knowledge.

Paul

Very nice.
This is stuff that I find very useful.

Keep them coming.

OK, So big deal!
Sorry to be a dick, but!

Gotta say I'm really taken back and surprised by your response, not like you. Have a bad day?

I enjoyed the video myself a combo I've never tried using the hats as part of the fill. Bookmark and come back to work on it. I like how you broke it down and slowed it down for guys to understand, nice job.

Alo da terrinha, Gerson! Muito obrigado pelos videos! Nao de atencao ao babaca que te ofendeu nao. Continue mandando bem!

Hey, check his other videos too. So far the few more that I have watched have been pretty helpful actually.

"N00b was just trying to fit in here and help others where he could", Agreed. Props to this guy for doing that.

Gotta say I'm really taken back and surprised by your response, not like you. Have a bad day?

I enjoyed the video myself a combo I've never tried using the hats as part of the fill. Bookmark and come back to work on it. I like how you broke it down and slowed it down for guys to understand, nice job.
I'm sorry, I was in a real crap mood.
This is the worst time of the year for me at work and I just lost it! I was dealing with the public all day and I guess that I just took it out on someone that didn't deserve it.
I hadn't had my Martini and my Jazz fix yet before I posted.
I felt bad about it and I thought about it today.
I apologize to gersonfilho and all.
I hope that you will accept it as heartfelt.

Last edited:
There ya go! That's the Bob we all know. I figured something wasn't right. Turns out it was alcohol and music! Ha! As Homer Simpson once said, "alcohol...the cause and solution to all of life's problems!" Go have a stiff one and put on some Coltrane...

Back