Jobs with top Drum makers?

NaCk3m

I went to a career fair recently and when I got back home I was thinking, do top drum makers employ engineers? I've been on many sites and sent emails but can't seem to get any info on the subject. I mean I know its kinda far-fetched for a mechanical engineer to work for a drum company just because they probably have no use for ME's but still if there is any chance they employ some type of engineer I'd be eager to know what kind they are looking for. If anyone knows anything about this please post back or PM me

I went to a career fair recently and when I got back home I was thinking, do top drum makers employ engineers? I've been on many sites and sent emails but can't seem to get any info on the subject. I mean I know its kinda far-fetched for a mechanical engineer to work for a drum company just because they probably have no use for ME's but still if there is any chance they employ some type of engineer I'd be eager to know what kind they are looking for. If anyone knows anything about this please post back or PM me

Interesting idea. I think they would use MEs for hardware mostly, pedals and stands, etc. They might use industrial engineers to figure out how to make things efficiently.

I would think every drum manufacture has an engineer or two on staff, but the jobs are probably few and far between, with little turn over.

I've toured several companies facilities over the years, and it's rather amazing how small the staff is of many "large" companies are.

I wish I could engineer fast growing bubinga that would grow in the USA.

Back