Look what I got for Christmas...

Mart61

Silver Member
...amongst other things:

MkF6n6jl.jpg

Very cool. My daughter and son and law have one of those lasers that does that. I'm still waiting on my custom pair.

Excellent, you are a lucky man. Perhaps Sting will get Stewart Copeland a pair with something slightly different written on them.

Aww, how lovely!

But it isn't Christmas yet, so wrap them up and keep them as a surprise ;)

Those are really nice. Merry Christmas to everyone here.

That's really nice. I'm sure they're very special to you, the gift and especially your grandkids. I have two grandkids myself and love getting little things from them.

Merry Christmas!

Very cool. Love it.

Very nice! Merry Christmas!

This year, the wife and I thought we'd finally open those gifts we gave each other from last year!

That's great!

How can you not tear up!!

Merry Christmas!

That's very sweet and thoughtful and good to see.

Very nice grandkids.

Now comes the big dilemma, will you play with them? It would be a shame not to, but then again it would be a shame to break one...

Aww, how lovely!

But it isn't Christmas yet, so wrap them up and keep them as a surprise ;)

Ah well, we were traveling over Christmas so had ours a little early this year! :)

Now comes the big dilemma, will you play with them? It would be a shame not to, but then again it would be a shame to break one...

I'll probably play them but, in truth, I do have a few fair sets of sticks to use before. :)

Here's hoping you all had a great Christmas and enjoy a healthy and prosperous 2017!

Back