Advice on my website please!

wert90

Hi guys,

I have spent a bit of time creating www.sessionbandonline.com but thought before I start advertising I would get some advice from fellow musicians.

What do you think of the idea? the site? do you think I should name and give biographys of the individual musicians? do you think the pricing is fair?

Thanks for the help, I look forward to your replies.

Hi guys,

I have spent a bit of time creating www.sessionbandonline.com but thought before I start advertising I would get some advice from fellow musicians.

What do you think of the idea? the site? do you think I should name and give biographys of the individual musicians? do you think the pricing is fair?

Thanks for the help, I look forward to your replies.

Hi Matt!
Congrats on the site and on your pro activeness.
I like the idea.
Yes, I think you should name and give biographys of the individual musicians.
The pricing seems fair to me.
Good luck with it. I hope it will work out as you want it to!
:)
Ami

Thanks Ami, I will get straight on it. Im working on getting the best musicians from my local area involved as my biography and drum ability is less than exciting but I know a few pros who are up for the idea.

Does anyone here have any experience using the internet to advertise services like this? I'm thinking google adwords (i think i get some free with my hosting) and Facebook ads swell as the free options (gumtree, forums etc.). Which do you find the most cost effective and easiest to utilise?

Thanks again for the help

Matt

Back