New Rush album 99 cents

tamadrm

Platinum Member
This is for all you Rush fans,and maybe future fans.The bands NEW album "Clockwork Angels" is just 99 cents US for the MP3 download.....not one tune...the whole album.Get 'em while their hot.

Just go to Amazon.com,and search music and MP3 downloads,Rush.Sorry.no link.It will take you all of 3 or 4 clicks lazy bones.Have fun kiddies.

Steve B

That song kinda grew on me. What was it called again? I wish they could still write stuff like you hear on the Retrospective II album. There are some NP gems in some of those later albums, catchy hooks too.

Since Tamadr is a lazy bone I'll link it for you guys.

http://www.amazon.com/Clockwork-Ang...d=1343967062&sr=1-1&keywords=clockwork+angels

By the way, I strongly suggest this album, I own all of their albums and this is one of their best, up there with Hemespheres,2112, and Moving Pictures.

Wow..I'm lazy because I didn't post a link?Maybe I should buy the MP3 and just give it away the next time.How about just saying,thanks for the info.

By the way....you're welcome.

Steve B

Yes we don't like it when you diss Steve like that. All you had to do was use one of these :).

Wow..I'm lazy because I didn't post a link?Maybe I should buy the MP3 and just give it away the next time.How about just saying,thanks for the info.

Well how difficult is to add a link? These days you can do it with your eyes closed. *shrug*

Well how difficult is to add a link? These days you can do it with your eyes closed. *shrug*

How difficult is it to say thanks for that info.So you have to click 3 or 4 times,instead of once? Pretty ungrateful,there RollingStone...tripple zero...got that right....*shrug*

Steve B

Why do Rush threads always start like this?

creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-forum-noob-starts-argument-with-strongplay-rest-of-forum-gets-popcorn-ae8acc.jpg

LOL.Hey...I'm old and grouchy,and it's so hot here,the sweat's pooling in my shoes,and I still won't post a link....mainly because.....I don't know how!!!!!!..Hope you're enjoying the Olympics and the ensuing maddness,(How about that parachute jump by Her Majesty,and 007)Cheers Andy.:)

Steve B

LOL.Hey...I'm old and grouchy,and it's so hot here,the sweat's pooling in my shoes,and I still won't post a link....mainly because.....I don't know how!!!!!!..Hope you're enjoying the Olympics and the ensuing maddness,(How about that parachute jump by Her Majesty,and 007)Cheers Andy.:)

Steve B

I was just messing with you buddy, I just thought it was funny because you called us lazy bones for not searching for it and I just called you lazy for not getting the link.

Not a big deal you guys.

Back