Evans New 360 Series-Very Nice

I know you might not want to hear this, but I just did not buy a set of replacement heads because I want the 360 versions now and the shops here want to sell the stock they have before buying another order. This means I won't be able to get the new tech until the shops sell out the old tech in the sizes I need.

I think Evans should either replace the old heads in shops with the new, or authorize a rebate program for those who are willing to get the old heads at a discount. This is frustrating for the end-users of your product, and with the amount of marketing going into this new 360 stuff, you should put a bit more focus into making sure it's widely available instead of the old tech. There's also the problem Larry mentioned where he stocks up himself. You should let him swap for the new. These are consumable products, and we will keep coming back if you keep us happy as customers.

I'm aware I could probably get them online, but I like supporting local shops.

+1 I've been holding out on a new set of tom heads (10,12,14,16) for weeks now because I can't find a full set locally, and there's no way to verify online that they're 360.

Is there any way to see if new heads with old logos are the new technology? Any identifying markings on the collar or anything? Mine must be the old technology, I got them in Dec. 2011. Can I swap them?

look on the side of the head, there will be a born on date, usually something like 11J05 which would mean year of 11 (year 2011) month of "J" (10th letter, 10th month - OCT) day of 05 - born on 10/5/2011

F

look on the side of the head, there will be a born on date, usually something like 11J05 which would mean year of 11 (year 2011) month of "J" (10th letter, 10th month - OCT) day of 05 - born on 10/5/2011

F

Now you went and done it, you gave out their secret recipe, lol.

Dennis

Back