Just got a ridiculous deal on a new Gretsch!

thechief7676

So i was online looking for some drumsets, for a friend of mine, when i stumbled upon a deal to good to share with him! A 6 piece Gretsch Catalina Maple Shell Pack, in Honey Amber, for $417! They also had a 15% off coupon code on any single item so i walked away with this bad boy for $375 with shipping!

I couldn't pass this deal up so i consulted my wife, like a good husband, and she gave me the green light to purchase it. Total shock since i bought a 7 piece Sonor 3007 last year! She understood that this was a good deal/investment since i recently started playing in a band a few months ago. Now i have three kits. I use my old Export to practice with at our rehearsal space, the Gretsch for gigging, and the Sonor stays in my practice space at home. Pretty good deal right?

I was so excited i wanted to share my "success story" with all of you, and it's great to be apart of the Gretsch family!

Rob

Wow... That is a good deal - great find! I think that kit normally sells for around $700 or so.

Bravo!

And the photos are where? Ok Ok it's being shipped. I'll wait.

And the photos are where? Ok Ok it's being shipped. I'll wait.

Ha! I was waiting to hear from you GD!

The Big Brown Truck will be dropping her off tomorrow. I will be sneaking out of work early so i can stare out the window until it arrives. I will post pics tomorrow afternoon!

Stand far enough away is to prevent drooling on the window. That can be a mess.
Congrats. I promise to be patient.

Sorry it took so long to post pictures, but here they are.

Gretsch Catalina Maple In Honey Amber.

5.5X14 Mapex Black Panther Special Edition Maple/Elm/Walnut Snare

Zildjian Armand Cymbals:
10" Spalsh
14" Hi Hats
16" Med. Thin Crash
18" Med. Thin Crash
21" Ride
17" K China

Evans EC2 Clear on Batter, G1 on Resonant
Evans HD Dry on Snare Batter, Hazy 300 on Resonant
GMAD on Bass Drum Batter, EQ3 on Resonant