My Song is being released!

drummergirlgina

Hi Everyone,
I'm really excited that one of the songs that I collaborated on with Steven Stankevicius of Brisbane, Australia has been released! The lyrics and music have been released for download at the link below. It was nice of him to mention me in the liner notes and give me credit. I hope we do a lot more together! Enjoy!
Blessings!
"G"
http://banananightmare.com/track/this-feeling-feat-eve-vickerson

Hi Gina

Congratulations, this is very good news :)

I like the song, and your drumming fits perfectly, really nice groove, textures, colors, feel and creativity, it's a pro drum track, you have a bright future in front of you :) *I wish I was that good when I was twelve*

Gina & David,

Wow, it's great to see all the efforts pay off. You will find that the further you go into the world of Professional Music, the more you surround your-self with cool people (you know, like me,) then opportunities will appear for sure.

Making it as a professional musician is NOT for everybody. But G, you have proven to
this old dog that you have the drive, the talent, the will, and the right ego settings to
go far.

Remember the formula: ATTITUDE = ABILITY = WHO YOU KNOW = RIGHT PLACE/TIME
= BREAKS = SUCCESS !!

Happiness 2U,
Marco'

p.s. Hey, remembered my log in info :)

Nice drumming Gina. Actually a pretty good song too. Just don't like the current trend of female vocalists singing in what I call a "baby voice". But nice going Gina.

Back