We really are different!

I feel more for people than I do pets. Pets have it easy. People have to struggle. But I love all living things. People are #1 though, as they should be. I don't like it when people treat their pets better than their, spouses, family and friends. I'm good to animals, but better to people. I even try not to kill bugs, they can't help it if they're creepy. But I have to sometimes. Life is precious. Everything you do, your actions, defines who you are. The people in your life can be taken away at any time. Best to appreciate them while you can.

People can be utter arseholes to.

I've never come across an animal who has been a spiteful, utter, shit...but I know plenty of humans who are.

Its official Larry, you are my favorite member here (in the least creepy way). Your way with words is so crude and so elegant.. . . I dont even know where to start. Simply amazing. Educational, honest, funny, serious, rediculous, true to life. Keep up the good work.

Bugs are creepy, they cant help it, and sometimes you have to kill them.. Simple as that.

One more word on the passing of our parents from me.

The more time that passes, the more I realize that there were great traits that my father had that I subconsciously knew he had and I enjoyed every day, but never had a conscious thought to actually quantify. Now that hes gone, every couple months I realize that I am changing a little to try to be a better person, or at least try to improve myself a little to emulate him and just contribute to planet earth.

Just more evidence that you have to enjoy and celebrate the greats while they are around. THink about the people you love and why and make a point of thanking them, reflecting their good qualities in your every day, learning from their ways and appreciating what you have while you do.

drummers seem to leave their agressions on the set more than other musicians do on their instruments.

Gives us more unoccupied brain to think with....and the mental exercise develops our capacity for abstraction...

...all leading to a more considered and potentially considerate response pattern.

that is, hit stuff...feel good...spread feeling.

I feel more for people than I do pets. Pets have it easy. People have to struggle. But I love all living things. People are #1 though, as they should be. I don't like it when people treat their pets better than their, spouses, family and friends. I'm good to animals, but better to people. I even try not to kill bugs, they can't help it if they're creepy. But I have to sometimes. Life is precious. Everything you do, your actions, defines who you are. The people in your life can be taken away at any time. Best to appreciate them while you can.

People can be utter arseholes too.

I've never come across an animal who has been a spiteful, utter, shit...but I know plenty of humans who are.

These posts together make a nice balance. I have come across some animals who are almost as odious as some humans can be - almost. Humans are like the little girl with the little curl ...

drummers seem to leave their agressions on the set more than other musicians do on their instruments.

That's a young male playing rock isn't it, Otto? I'm in a band with four guys and I don't think anyone would describe them as aggressive :)

Back