pricing a used drum set

mtg

I have a DW pacific pdp set, model PDEZ 0205, that was purchased in December of 2004. I cannot seem to find what this may go for. Any ideas? What does it mean that it is DW pacific but that pdp is on the drum?

Basic rule of thumb, for used drum prices (exclude vintage drums). 2/3 to 1/2 of original "new" price.​

Basic rule of thumb, for used drum prices (exclude vintage drums). 2/3 to 1/2 of original "new" price.​

...if that. In Portland, people AREN'T selling these drum sets for $75. Depends on where you are located, how the local economy is, etc. Try to sell it for what you think it's worth, and then be willing to negotiate down.

Oh, and if you list it online, PLEASE don't be one of those people that puts "DW" in the title, description, or anywhere at all. It will be a distraction for people looking to buy an actual DW kit...

I would start it at $150, pdp ez is bottom of the line. I used to own one, I bought it for $125, put better heads on it and sold it for $125 a few months later. Start at $150 and be willing to take less.

Back