Ludwig/ Modern Drummer

goatatl

I just received my 1st issue after a prolonged lapse in my subscription. Much to my surprise, there's a DW ad on the inside front cover. When did Ludwig stop advertising with them? (I couldn't find a Ludwig ad in the whole issue).

I just received my 1st issue after a prolonged lapse in my subscription. Much to my surprise, there's a DW ad on the inside front cover. When did Ludwig stop advertising with them? (I couldn't find a Ludwig ad in the whole issue).

Ludwig might come and go. I saw a Ludwig ad in an MD a few months ago, they were advertising how they could make your classic wrapped maple kit in two weeks.

Ludwig might come and go. I saw a Ludwig ad in an MD a few months ago, they were advertising how they could make your classic wrapped maple kit in two weeks.

They must have gotten overwhelmed with orders as my vintage blue oyster kit was ordered mid January and I still don't have it.

Some companies run an ad every other month, instead of every month. This could save $40-50k a year in advertising, which is significant money for the average MI company.

Bermuda

Back