FAKE DRUMPORT - ONLY $0.99 for 10 pieces!!!

Andy

Honorary Member
That's right folks, less than 10c each!!!!!!!!

*Becomes completely invisible when not in use*

*Lifetime guarantee*

*Zero carbon footprint*

*Approved by the worlds most popular drummers & revered educators such as Justin Bieber & Corbus*

*Made from solid air*

& that's not all! If you're not utterly delighted with our fake drumport, you can return it for a complete refund, & you get to keep the solid air with our compliments!!!!!!

This unrepeatable offer is not available in the shops, so call this number now 715-221-5547 and have your credit card ready.

Only $0.99 for a set of 10 pieces
(+ $399.99 shipping & packaging)

Corbus... ha ha (20) ha ha

just my credit card? ill include my account numbers, passwords, and social security number just to make sure i get these!

Only 400 bucks shipping? That's great! And now that you mention it, could I get one of those fake passport-thingies to Tajikistan too?

Has the custom drum business turned out not to be the income stream it might have and you need to do a bit of moonlighting for beer money Andy? ;0)

Thinking this might be just the thing to go with the amazing Air Guitar I just bought. Only $9.95 plus $250.00 S&H! It comes ready to play and can be tuned to any style of music you want...it even promises to make you sound like a pro as soon as you pick it up. It was just pure luck that I saw the ad and retrieved it out of my spam email filter just yesterday. Can't wait for it to arrive, and it should get here quickly since it's being shipped via air mail! I was so lucky to have caught the deal. Now here's another one! Must be my week! Rock stardom, here I come!

i see all of my accounts are empty and overdrawn and that reallly pisses me off because i still dont have the tracking number for the damn ports!!

i see all of my accounts are empty and overdrawn and that reallly pisses me off because i still dont have the tracking number for the damn ports!!

You think you have problems???

I ordered a port for the right hand side of my reso head, and they sent me one for the LEFT HAD SIDE!!

I am so cross right now!

Hey, could you please tell me if they also have any left-handed drumsticks in stock?

They don't, I asked. Apparently the left hand lathe broke down, and they tried to run the right hand lathe backwards, but the tips ended up at the wrong end. Doh!

I have some stuff for sale also...special this week only ,and highly discounted for forum members only.

A bucket of steam............................20 US
20 feet of shoreline..........................15 US
Can of dehydrated water....................10 US(great for backpacking)
Left handed smoke shifter(red only).....15 US
Underwater telescope.........................25 US(a must have for watching submarine races)
Stainless steel sky hook.....................15 US
Hurry..supplies are limited!!!!!!!!

Steve B

They don't, I asked. Apparently the left hand lathe broke down, and they tried to run the right hand lathe backwards, but the tips ended up at the wrong end. Doh!

Man, just my luck! And I even had the cash to pay for the shipping!

Sorry about this guys, but I couldn't resist it on the back of multiple fake passport spams :)

Yes, only left hand side fake drumports left, apart from a few slightly soiled Justin Bieber signature right handed examples ;)

I'm flogging off Pollyanna signature rhythm traveller sets next week too. As they're discontinued, they represent a sound investment. Apparently they stopped making them after 9,999 examples ;)

Oh, almost forgot, real estate deal of the decade, 1 mile of Swiss coastline for only $1,000!!!!

Boy, the deals just keep coming and coming, don't they!

Put me down for a dozen of each.

Andy - are you able to take PayPal? If so, I'm game for two complete sets. I know shipping is a little steep but am sure the wife won't mind once I tell her I'll be sure to use them all.

Can't wait for it to arrive, and it should get here quickly since it's being shipped via air mail!...

Ha! ...good luck Mary, you'll be waiting a long long time... air mail doesn't work anymore, Andy's solid air drumport has taken most of the air of the planet, it's such a popular item it's unbelievable, BUT, you can buy my ice cream flavoured drumport, they come in all sorts, strawberry, mint, vanilla, chocolate... and they're all licking good AND they don't melt under the sun, prices varies according to the flavour, coconut is a real expensive one at $150 a piece but they provide a tasty bass drum sound :)

I'm flogging off Pollyanna signature rhythm traveller sets next week too. As they're discontinued, they represent a sound investment. Apparently they stopped making them after 9,999 examples ;)

Cool, I'll want one, providing it's autographed by the Mighty one herself :)

Oh, almost forgot, real estate deal of the decade, 1 mile of Swiss coastline for only $1,000!!!!

I'll pass on that one, been there, got the T-shirt, all for free...

Ha! ...good luck Mary, you'll be waiting a long long time... air mail doesn't work anymore, Andy's solid air drumport has taken most of the air of the planet, it's such a popular item it's unbelievable, BUT, you can buy my ice cream flavoured drumport, they come in all sorts, strawberry, mint, vanilla, chocolate... and they're all licking good AND they don't melt under the sun, prices varies according to the flavour, coconut is a real expensive one at $150 a piece but they provide a tasty bass drum sound :)

Well it's a darn good thing I despise coconut! But I will take 6 each of the mint and chocolate please.

And I can't believe the whole air mail/air guitar thing was a scam!!! Boy I tell you what...what's this world coming to when you can't trust any random, spam email that you receive?!?!?!? I'm so disillusioned and I swear I'll never trust anyone again!

BTW..let me know how to get you my photo id's, bank account numbers and social security information for secure delivery of those drumports :)

Well it's a darn good thing I despise coconut! But I will take 6 each of the mint and chocolate please.

Good choice, but hurry up... "After Eight" they're more expensive :)

BTW..let me know how to get you my photo id's, bank account numbers and social security information for secure delivery of those drumports :)

Of course Mary... of course, I'll let you you know, do not worry about that... :)

Back