Seeking feedback on new original project

pwbartash

Hello Everyone-

I've been playing drums for nearly 15 years now, and have been working with a guitarist in writing material for a completely original project. Currently, we are sans vocals (with the intent of adding them upon encountering the right person/voice), but have managed to persevere in writing material we are excited about. Given our interest in exploring the potential to add depth to music that is otherwise easily accessible to the average listener (while still appealing to the adept musician), I'd like to get some feedback on how my drum tracks have thus far answered that challenge...and if in the meantime I manage to spread the word about what we've been up to, then all the better!

You can hear some of our demos at www.reverbnation.com/buildanescape

Please keep in mind that some of these tracks were performed on acoustic drums, while others were performed on electronic drums, though in all instances what you are hearing is the capture of a live performance (production value notwithstanding). Thank you for any time you take to listen and explore our work, and any comments you have to offer are deeply appreciated.

Back