Site Suggestion (for sale / wanted sub-forums).

Rather than a thread that is stickied, I think that "for sale" and "wanted" should have their own sub-forums. I know that's how most the off-roading forums that I go to usually do it and it just makes things flow easily when your looking to get something or get rid of something. Right now I pretty much avoid the for sale thread because it's too long to browse for specific items I want and I have no way of easily keeping track of something I'm trying to sell if I list it in there. I think a for sale sub-forum and wanted sub-forum would be a great addition to this site.

Yes - i fully agree. And 10% of every sale goes to Drummerworld.
How can we magage that technically in a easy way?
Suggestions?

Bernhard

So rather than selling my drums, I would just trade them for let's say, Money. Yeah that's it.

Yes - i fully agree. And 10% of every sale goes to Drummerworld.
How can we magage that technically in a easy way?
Suggestions?

Bernhard

Bern, your such a hound :).

But, to answer your sarcastic statement/question.... Simple... before one can access that sub-forum they have to enter thier credit card information, have it verified and acknowledge and agree to the "Terms Of Use" stated within.

Simple. Not hard to set up... lol

So rather than selling my drums, I would just trade them for let's say, Money. Yeah that's it.

Perfect!

Bern, your such a hound :).

But, to answer your sarcastic statement/question.... Simple... before one can access that sub-forum they have to enter thier credit card information, have it verified and acknowledge and agree to the "Terms Of Use" stated within.

Or have it so all transactions are done away from the forum, and it's "buy-at-your-own-risk."

Back