Not me but

resohead

Silver Member
it looks like fun

Attachments

• EOL28.jpg
    EOL28.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 298
I have a very fat orange tabby named Jules. He would splinter that bass drum and would only jump up there for food. But man, he is the coolest cat ever. Best little friend I've ever had. LOL

That's Peter Criss... :))

He he..

Pretty sure my own orange tabby would never go for that. Now my African Grey Parrot, that's another story, she already knows how to shout "Rock and Roll! ".

Hmmm, maybe I've been looking in the wrong place for my start up band. :)

LOL! We have a toy poodle that loves to howl when I play my drums. Especially when I hit the crash cymbals. But, he also howls when my wife plays her violin or my son plays his clarinet. Everyone's a critic.

My cats do not get to go near my drums. I've seen what their claws can to do newel posts and doors.

Whenever I play, my dog will lay down and go to sleep with her head almost directly under the snare or the floor tom.

I don't see how she can stand all the noise down there. When I'm playing at full volume, I wear headphones and feel weird about her being so close. I usually make her move across the room. Can't be good for her ears, but she doesn't seem to mind.

When I was a teenager, I had drums and cats.

There was no reso head on my bass drum ... had a pillow/blanket in there ... my orange cat liked to sleep in there occasionally.

One day, being a teenager, I snuck behind the drums while he was sleeping, and hit the bass drum ... the cat took off fast ... which I thought was very funny.

The next day, I had left a towel on the floor of my bathroom. Picked it up and a bunch of cat turds rolled out :)

I haven't played a trick on any of my cats since then ...

CV

Cat turds. Lol. Proves that cats have personalities. He got you back!

Back