Could I possibly get this cheaper?

Cameo

Gold Member
So...

Meinl Byzance 14" Traditional Medium Hi-Hat
Meinl Byzance 18" Traditional Medium Thin Crash
Meinl Byzance 19" Traditional Medium Thin Crash
Meinl Byzance 20" Dark Raw Bell Ride

...at $999? $89 in P&P to Sweden. Every cymbal is new.
I'm thinking it's too good. What do you think? :)

is this a like a craigslist thing? usually if something is too good to be true, it is. i would contact the seller for more information to see if they are scammers. don't ask too many detailed questions, like "so why is your asking price low? are you quitting/don't like them/etc?" if they are scammers, they will go along with whatever thoughts you put into question, so keep it general. do cashier/banker's checks or money orders (or their equivalent in your area) when buying or selling from unknown individuals… no credit/debit card or checks (cards' serial numbers can be easily stolen, and checks' routing numbers can be used to tap into your accounts) or cash if dealing in person. also, meet in the lobby or just outside the main entrance of a police station, that's what i do when i answer an online "for sale/wanted" ad and go do the exchange in person. get there early, tell the reception desk officer/staff your reason for visiting the station to keep any suspicion off of you. say "hello, i am finalizing a sale/purchase with an unfamiliar person i contacted online. i told them to meet me here for safety precautions, will that be okay?" if you discover you purchased stolen items, the offense will not fall on you, after all, who tells the cops at their station that they are making an exchange with someone if it wasn't legal??

Back