Brushed Up Buddy Rich Video's

brownie1969

Thank you very much Bernhard C..... just when I thought I had a favorite Rich video, we get all new CLEAN versions. ....Anyone watched, "Channel One 1983", yet? The quality is superb, Buddy's drums sound goooooood, the older vid's are also really well done.....add xtra bass, and volume for full-effect....I loooooovvvve this website.

Last edited:
Thank you very much Bernhard C..... just when I thought I had a favorite Rich video, we get all new CLEAN versions. ....Anyone watched, "Channel One 1983", yet? The quality is superb, Buddy's drums sound goooooood, the older vid's are also really well done.....add xtra bass, and volume for full-effect....I loooooovvvve this website.

me too... love the site.

I just picked up "Traps, the Drum Wonder" by his friend Mel Torme'. I got if off of Amazon for about $15.00 with shipping. It's a great read if you are a Buddy Rich fan (and who honestly isn't?) I couldn't put it down. And his videos on this site are great to watch.

After watching the vids and reading one of his biography's, I'm now more in tune with jazz and the entire drumming profession. In other words, I'm still hungry for more!

I checked out those vids last week. Thanks Bernhard and staff! Well done!

Anyone watched, "Channel One 1983", yet? The quality is superb, Buddy's drums sound goooooood

Amazing solo by Buddy. It's almost unfair at how gifted that man was. His control, speed and dexterity were off the charts. And his ideas seem to be better as he got older. The fill he does at the 2:06 mark(double-stroke fill with his hi-hat, snare and bass drum) is killer!

Back