Help!!!

fro137

Yesterday I purchased a paiste signature 18" full crash and when I got it home and set it up on my stand I noticed a small nick on the edge and surface scratches all over the top which I never noticed in the shop!! Should I take it back? I would hate for the nick to one day turn into a crack!! and whats the deal with all the scratches on the surface surley that isnt normal? Please help?

Can you post a picture? If it has cracks, dents, bends, or key-holing of any sort, definitely take it back. Not sure what to tell you about the scratches unless I see it. Is it just cosmetic?

Yesterday I purchased a paiste signature 18" full crash and when I got it home and set it up on my stand I noticed a small nick on the edge and surface scratches all over the top which I never noticed in the shop!! Should I take it back? I would hate for the nick to one day turn into a crack!! and whats the deal with all the scratches on the surface surley that isnt normal? Please help?

I'd say take it back. The Sooner the better too. The shop much have some sort of return policy, right?

-Kyle

I reckon they would return it! I only bought it brand new yesterday so I will have to take it back tomorrow I reckon! surley it shouldnt have any surface scratches on it as it is brand new? and the small nick I noticed when I ran my finger around the edge which I reckon could one day turn into a crack!

Thanks for the help everyone!

Back