Bermuda's in DRUM! Magazine!

Coldhardsteel

Gold Member
I received my January issue of DRUM! magazine yesterday and it was an interesting one. The cover story was on the drummer from my friend's favorite band, Patrick Carney of the Black Keys, so I sent him a picture of the cover in hopes he would appreciate it.

But, even more interesting was when I reached the end and skimmed through the SpeedReading column to find this blurb with a familiar name.

"Taye Drums just added Weird Al Yankovic drummer 'Bermuda' Schwartz to its Metal Works pedal family. If Weird Al parody 'Smells Like Nirvana' featured the Metal Works pedal it would have been so much doper."

I thought it was cool to hear about someone I knew from here. Congrats to Bermuda on the new contract and ending up in a major drumming magazine!

what are you using from taye bermuda?

I also saw him in a big 1/3 page ad for that bass-drum-head art company. Don't remember if it was DRUM! or MD tho... was recent.

Always nice to get a mention, although it's hardly my first time in either DRUM or MD. I think my first real publicity (ads not included) came in the January 1985 issue of Modern Drummer, in the "Up & Coming" section.

I've been using Taye's Metalworks pedal since September, and it's quite nice.

Bermuda

sounds like its almost time to retire ;-)
i don't even want to hear about any more pedals, or else i'll go buy one just to test it out

Back