The Wanton Groove!

That sounds cool. Everybody wanna go with that one? Can you put a count-in at the front and lengthen it a bit so people can groove on it?

Will do.

I'll make a simple 2-minute version with a count-in. Sound fair?

I can also record the other parts of the song if needed with little effort. JP stuff usually comes pretty naturally to me.

Will do.

I'll make a simple 2-minute version with a count-in. Sound fair?

I can also record the other parts of the song if needed with little effort. JP stuff usually comes pretty naturally to me.

Awesome! There you have it folks! The file we can all play along with. I'll re-do mine when the new recording comes out - special thanks to KamaK for doing!

I suggest you start a new thread for distribution?

That's great!! One thing, is it just just me, or is the guitar part just a touch pushing / ahead of time at the start of some figures?

I'll give it a listen. I kind of noodled it. I know the start of each measure is dead on, may have drug the ending.

Just listened.... I drug the end of the first two a tad, so it feels like it's using going into the following measure... and the reverb doesn't help (quite the opposite). God D@mn!T!!!

That's what I get for playing guitar before making coffee.

I'll give it a listen. I kind of noodled it. I know the start of each measure is dead on, may have drug the ending.

Just listened.... I drug the end of the first two a tad, so it feels like it's using going into the following measure... and the reverb doesn't help (quite the opposite). God D@mn!T!!!

That's what I get for playing guitar before making coffee.
NOTHING escapes my ears - whoahahaha :)

Dang Andy I can't believe your hearing is so acute you can tell how to tune each head of the bass drum, and hear microsecond push on another recording that my hearing aids can't detect LOL. Frankenhearing who ah ah.

Dang Andy I can't believe your hearing is so acute you can tell how to tune each head of the bass drum, and hear microsecond push on another recording that my hearing aids can't detect LOL. Frankenhearing who ah ah.
If you want an example of multi billion microsecond drag & push, take a look at my first attempt in the comparison thread (currently below this one) :(

Back