What's your latest purchase?

Thank you my friend and much respect to you!! I will post more pics if you guys want!

D
N&C

We do but this isn't the place for it. Start a new thread.

Just got a new pair of Westone UM3 PRO IEM's to replace my 10 year old UM2's. Smokin hot deal so I can't wait to hear what I've been missing all these years with triple drivers.

I already posted this in the Show Off Your Sonor's, but..

I just picked up a brand new set of Sonor S Classix!

My main setup so far is:

12 x 9 Rack Tom
14 x 14 Floor Tom
20 x 17.5 Bass Drum

But it also came with:

16 x 16 Floor Tom
22 x 17.5 Bass Drum

Love this kit! Never thought I would own a set of Birch drums, but they sound amazing! So much clarity, and tone for days.

Attachments

• Sonor S Classix - Small.jpg
    Sonor S Classix - Small.jpg
    638.5 KB · Views: 799
UFIP 14" Original Series Medium hats, UFIP 14" Experience Series Hats (Class Brilliant)

15" UFIP Class Medium Hi hats
Heil PR40 and 3 Heil PR31 mikes

They don't call you 'tophat' for nothing. :)

Trying to save for 'Murica but had to replace the coilpacks and air filter in my S15 silvia. Pretty boring.

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    116 KB · Views: 768
I needed two inputs for my stage monitor so, instead of dragging 100 pounds of powered monitors to the gig, I picked up this 6" X 12", 7 pound wonder.

51RjsNDraEL.jpg

Trying to save for 'Murica but had to replace the coilpacks and air filter in my S15 silvia. Pretty boring.

Nah, the S15 Silvia is a cool ride. My non musical boring purchase of late was a new front end for the wife's car. A suicide deer jumped out in front of her. She now has new head lights, turn signals, header panel, and grill. The car looks like a car again.

They don't call you 'tophat' for nothing. :)

I've now completed my hi hat collection:

14 UFIP Natural, Original, Extatic, Brilliant, Bionic
15 UFIP Class, Natural top to use with the Class bottom

And my final two cymbal purchases for the year, a 22 UFIP Bravo Medium Ride, and a 21 Experience Vintage Collector Ride in the Bionic Finish

We do but this isn't the place for it. Start a new thread.

Just got a new pair of Westone UM3 PRO IEM's to replace my 10 year old UM2's. Smokin hot deal so I can't wait to hear what I've been missing all these years with triple drivers.

Well, thank you there Mr. Blisco......

DM
N&C

Tama Starphonic Aluminum. I never thought a beer can snare could sound so good.

Attachments

• Tama Starphonic Aluminum Snare.jpg
    Tama Starphonic Aluminum Snare.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 698
This piece of junk. It's sold on NewEgg as a tablet clamp/mount that will fit on a microphone stand or cymbal stand so you can see your playlist at the gig and/or connect an e-kit via USB or midi and play with the sounds.

Not only does the clamp part not lock into place, the attachment arm doesn't fit most cymbal stands and when I tried to attach it to something that was the right size - an accessory rod - the screw stripped. The thing is worthless. I'm waiting to hear back from NewEgg about it now.

Q5zEzOp.jpg

Great to do business again with Cymbalise at the Manchester Drum Show yesterday :) BEAUTIFUL 16" crash.

And I have a couple of pairs of 8As to try now. Pellwood, a brand I hadn't heard of, but they seem just right for me.

Attachments

• Crash & sticks.JPG
    Crash & sticks.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 973
Last edited:
How is it to play?

Haven't played it properly yet, I'm working at the moment :( but it has a lovely bright sound - almost sparkly!

I was pretty sure I wanted it, but to be on the safe side I went to a different manufacturer's stand to see whether there was anything there that I liked better. There might have been, but the salesman completely ignored me and only spoke to my male companion, even when the latter indicated that I was the customer, not him. So I went back to Cymbalise where I felt considerably more welcome, and bought myself a cymbal.

Rolls PM55P Tried it at rehearsal last week and love it. I can hear my vocals better than ever and I can here the rest of the band over my acoustic drums so much better! Trying it at a gig Saturday.

http://www.rolls.com/product.php?pid=PM55

Rolls PM55P Tried it at rehearsal last week and love it. I can hear my vocals better than ever and I can here the rest of the band over my acoustic drums so much better! Trying it at a gig Saturday.

http://www.rolls.com/product.php?pid=PM55

Here is the pic I meant to include. It met my needs as a monitor for earbuds and a mic pass thru so I can hear my vocals. Plus it has a limiter.

Attachments

• pm55p.jpg
    pm55p.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 966
Pearl Demonator double pedal. $205 out the door at Guitar Canter. Time for this old dog to learn some new tricks. If you need me I'll be climbing the learning curve.

Back