New Moderator

Does everyone get a giant bass drum beater when they become a Mod??

;)

All ban hammers, whether they be wood, rubber, felt or stone must be procured by the individual Mod. It's a matter of shape, weight forward, fast taper, whatever.

All ban hammers, whether they be wood, rubber, felt or stone must be procured by the individual Mod. It's a matter of shape, weight forward, fast taper, whatever.

LOL! Excellent!

Well, maybe one day. . .

Further apologies for being a useless moderator. Although my absence was expected over the first couple of months, it's turned out to be even busier than I had planned. I've been travelling all over the place - 5 trips last month alone, & this month is stacked too - lots of long haul stuff. On top of that, I'm working hard to get all the final Guru builds completed. Although I'm still a while away on that aim too, I'm getting there, & hope for calmer waters soon - just in time for Fired Up festival season!!!!!!

It'll all work out :)

Andy.

Welcome Andy to the forum. Funny we have a member with the same name but he just disappeared recently-he was last seen flying around Dubai like Superman. He's a moderator so watch out. Gosh you sound as busy as our Andy. You need to "Keep it Simple".

Not to worry. All in due time. That will give you time to make that Guru stave Ban Hammer., I have some left over pine if you need lumber. You could also fill a soda can with concrete and put a handle on it.

Andy "Rocks" I'd say Guru-oove but you can't make a hammer out of groove-that can be debated on the Groove thread. We only have the best moderators on DW-they are a "Marvel". I'm no Henri but it suffices lol.

Attachments

• cnfkeglbdmlmpcg4qmlb-1.png
    cnfkeglbdmlmpcg4qmlb-1.png
    414.7 KB · Views: 135
Good lord - immortalised in cut & paste - my life is complete ;)
Your Welcome:) !! I realized after watching you fly over Dubai (you are now my hero) that being immortalized in cut and past had to be on your bucket list.

What I find interesting is seems since you made the big plan to slow things down-all I've seen is indications you're working harder than ever. What's up with dat???

Your Welcome:) !! I realized after watching you fly over Dubai (you are now my hero) that being immortalized in cut and past had to be on your bucket list.

What I find interesting is seems since you made the big plan to slow things down-all I've seen is indications you're working harder than ever. What's up with dat???
I expected a very busy period as a result of taking the decision to step away from Guru. As it wasn't planned, there was always going to be a lot of orders to complete. I'm only 3 kits, 6 snares, & a few add on drums away from finishing up. Once that's done, I'm hoping I can engineer a bit more time for myself + family.

Back