Zildjian k custom hybrid of fast crash?

yjb63

Hey, I'm in the market for a new crash and I there are two different crashes I'm interested in. The first is a 16" K custom hybrid crash that I can get for $180 plus tax, and the second is a used K custom fast crash that I can get for $150. I really want to know what will mix best with my 18" K dark crash and my 14" K custom dark hi-hats. Also, if you have any suggestions of crashes that will mix well with my currently owned cymbals, please tell me so I can keep an eye out for them at my local music store.

Thanks

EDIT: How do I change the title? I put of instead of or.

joshisaces

Gold Member
Re: Zildjian k custom hybrid or fast crash?

If there's a guitar center near you I recommend throwing your already owned cymbals on some stands there and try it out for yourself.

and I don't think it's even possible to change the title, though I'm probably wrong...

Ooooo, I have a new 17" K Custom Hybrid Crash.. and I love it. It took me a week or so to decide if I wanted to keep it.. but it grew on me. Now it's one of my fav's in my kit. I had to go to 2 stores and listen and bash and listen some more..So-I would have vote Custom Hybrid.. Good luck and tell us what you decide.
ps: I took my cymbals and put them up and compared them all until I had the right mesh.. like the previous person said.

Last edited: