Zildjian Factory

bobdadruma

Platinum Member
Looks like an interesting tour.
I would like to get out there someday and see for myself also.
I love my Zildjians!
I have seen the factory vids, but Im sure that it is much better in person.

Axe

I was at the Z factory this week, and let me tell you i am a drummer of 40 years and i have seen my share of cymbals and i play piaste/sabian and Zildjian. What I saw in that factory blew my mind, to start clean is not the word also there is no BS going on behind the production line they are making huge strides in quality control, I know because I am a operations manager so i was looking outside the box during the tour, also the way they test every cymbal during each step of making each kind of cymbal is mind bogling. check out my pictures on the community tool bar third from the left at the top of the screen.
Love your Elements. I have the same setup in the black/green fade finish. I love mine - how do you like em?

EAMES DRUMS

Does the green to black have black lugs? What i love the most is the sound,Live is killer and studio is warm and punchy. I saw the you-tube tour not bad but there is allot they do not show you.

N

nhzoso

Pretty cool,I live fairly close I think I will take the tour.

brady

Platinum Member
I love my Zildjians! Can you imagine how it would be if you could go to the factory and spend several hours there picking out whatever cymbals you wanted? To me that would be really making it to the big time.

Yeah!! That's always been a dream of mine. Does anyone know if they let 'normal' people check out cymbals there or just endorsees?

Axe

Does the green to black have black lugs? What i love the most is the sound,Live is killer and studio is warm and punchy. I saw the you-tube tour not bad but there is allot they do not show you.

Yes, it has the black lugs.

N

nhzoso

No free samples, but i hinted several times, and the tour guide was getting angry so i stopped hinting.
Cool, do you know where I could get info on times and dates of the tours? I could not find any info on their website.

Thanks