Your Tuesday morning smile :)

C.M. Jones

We have every reason to accept the authenticity of this account. Nothing should come as a surprise in the twenty-first century. If there's one thing that escapes scores of people these days, it's the absolute obvious.

moodman

Too funny, but, to me, no way its 'real', the ambassador quote is too savvy for a clueless nube.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
ROFL I think if they had taken one cable and placed firmly between bottom cheeks and then plugged the other end into the “radio” they may have had an epiphany. Butt, butt I don’t understand ? Turn the radio on , and Bottoms up !

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Man just a few weeks ago I was reflecting on “drummer savvy” thinking if we pooled all the drummers the IQ standard curve would be shifted to right of general population. Shoots that notion all to hell.

C.M. Jones

I don’t know about that. After all, I thought my DW Pebble Beach Series™ ”press release” was pretty obviously a joke.
I'm not guaranteeing that the review isn't a joke. It may very well be exactly that. I just wouldn't be all that surprised if it were a real account. I've heard stranger things in my time on earth.

The same goes for your Pebble Beach satire. Had you referred to a different company, the narrative would have been an obvious hoax, but it's perfectly consistent with the cited manufacturer's mindset. I still expect the series to be available in autumn.

TK-421

The same goes for your Pebble Beach satire. Had you referred to a different company, the narrative would have been an obvious hoax, but it's perfectly consistent with the cited manufacturer's mindset. I still expect the series to be available in autumn.
And one day, those ultra-rare DW mini lawn mowers will be worth a pretty penny!