Your last meal and drum.

Odd-Arne Oseberg

Platinum Member
Oysters

Witchetty grubs

Lamb filet

A5 Wagyu ribeye with shrimp and scallops grilled to perfection.

Some nice cheeses. I guess since I'm going to die anyway I'd give that cazu marzu a try.

Quite hgappy with my main snare, the lastes Colaiuta sig, so no reason to cheat on it at the end.

Cmdr. Ross

Silver Member
Something that is gonna give me furious diarrhea so they need to clean that 💩 up too.

As for the song, something with lots of double kick to help work up that last meal before they paint the walls with my face. I'll still be drumming at 3pm. Going out doing something I love.

Somebody better come eat my brains dammit.
"I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge..."

I love the Hershey squirts idea. I second that with my meal being 3 mega box combos of burrito supremes & Doritos los tacos with extra liquid cheese!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Drum would be the Vinnie Paul 14x8 maple snare with a kevlar head!!

Al Strange

Platinum Member
Meal would be my wife’s legendary vegan “cheeseless” burger and “cheeseless” quam toastie followed by a slab of her unbelievable coffee cake and washed down with a strong black Caffè Nero Americano! Drum would be Stewart Copeland’s snare of mysterious provenance!:unsure:(y)
(y):coffee:
Go Vegan Fast Food GIF by VEGCRAVER

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
4 fried chickens, a coke, and my beloved stolen black beauty to play one last time.

SomeBadDrummer

Platinum Member
You face a firing squad at 3pm on said day. What do you want for your last meal and what drum do you want to play.
I'll have a crow sandwich on Rye, and play a long, slow dirge on a rusty 6-lug 1962 stencil snare with only 8 wires engaged using heavy sticks made of brimstone.

Last edited:

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
Maybe some smoked honey glazed pork butts for pulled pork, and also some fried pork chops as a special treat. A nice salad with blueberries, strawberries, pecans, blue cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette. Then a big bowl of banana pudding or banana pudding ice cream for dessert.
301951264_5578421142204428_8959963478859831273_n.jpg

SomeBadDrummer

Platinum Member
Maybe some smoked honey glazed pork butts for pulled pork, and also some fried pork chops as a special treat. A nice salad with blueberries, strawberries, pecans, blue cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette. Then a big bowl of banana pudding or banana pudding ice cream for dessert.
View attachment 125070
LMAO!!! At the image of Pooh bear gulping down giblets of Piglet lol. Awesome thank you!
Edit: warm banana pudding made properly with fresh bananas and real tapioca/cream or at least something that requires whipping (not that instant garbage) is amazing after a big ____.

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
Yep real banana pudding with calves slobber on it. That’s merengue for you city folks.

1 hit wonder

Last meal = enough tequila to invoke the spirit that lives in the bottle to enter and inhabit my spirit.
Last drum = nearest available, attractive enough female.
So pretty much no change in my typical behavior, except I wouldn't have to cringe as I remembered the next morning. Sunday/Monday morning choices were very lovely, but I'm still rubbing my forehead asking myself 'why', 'is that all I did' and 'who witnessed this' as I form my apologies.

Last edited: