Your honest critique...

iCe

THIS would be much better IMO, not only in terms of looks but also functionality, as the whole section could be spun around easily when adjusting the tom placement.

Oh and talking of Pearl, I wish they would bring back the older Masters badge, which looked really nice. Much more classy than the current logo.

attachment.php

That's maybe the only thing i dislike about my Masters BCX. They have the same badge (obviously with 'ALL BIRCH SHELL' instead of Maple). Looks like a baseball team logo this way hehe

brushes

That's maybe the only thing i dislike about my Masters BCX. They have the same badge (obviously with 'ALL BIRCH SHELL' instead of Maple). Looks like a baseball team logo this way hehe
And it reminds me of good ol' 50's/60's design. Still better than the very very old Pearl badge that mimiced the Premier badge. :D

Reactions: iCe

fess

Anyone else hate how the Noble & Cooley suspension mount goes right across the middle of the drum
19BA712D-BA03-42CF-A723-6F5410E8132C.jpeg

s1212z

Anyone else hate how the Noble & Cooley suspension mount goes right across the middle of the drum
View attachment 100402
Prefer it actually. Head changes are easier and the weight and impact of the drum is on the lug, not your hoop/tension rods so should theoretically hold tuning better. Contrary it puts more stress on the lugs which is now the shell but never found it to impede sound