Yikes! A Craigslist Advertisment

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmulcahy1

Platinum Member
If I were looking to sell my drums, I think I would try to make a better presentation.

Craigslist Drumset.jpg

Only $1,750. What a deal. Where's my phone?!

Justin Time

If I were looking to sell my drums, I think I would try to make a better presentation.

View attachment 65457

Only $1,750. What a deal. Where's my phone?!
you certainly see some classic pics on sites like Craigs List - often the people selling are not drummers so don't know what to do with what they have, sometimes you get people deliberately posting suspect pics to hide the dodgy state of the drums etc...

Magenta

Platinum Member
I can't even tell what that's supposed to be. I take the seller's word that it is actually a drum kit. Seems like a bargain to me ...

RockNGrohl

How portable! Just dump it all in the bass drum! lol.. how lazy for anyone drummer or not to post this crappy pic!

Red Menace

Platinum Member
Yea, that looks like a pile of scrap metal.

I did score a great deal on a snare once because of rather lazy seller pictures. I was going to be taking a weekend trip up North with my then girlfriend (now my wife). I took a quick look on CL to see what was being sold there. I found something that looked like a Ludwig 402 but slightly different, was hard to tell from the dim, grainy pics. I must have spent 2 hours researching online and by the end of my search I had identified it as a 30's Leedy Broadway model.

Scored it for $50 and gig it every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.