Yamaha DTX402Touch module Rim shot possible?

Birdy

Firstly, many thanks for the help so far and I’m using the app as suggested- much much easier to select and tweak kits.
But is there the facility to make rim shots on my DTX482 kit on the snare? Can’t seem to see it listed as an option on the drum list..
Also, once you tweak a kit, is it saved on the drum module itself or do you have to always use the app to get back to it?

Takelow

The snare is a 3-zone XP80, so you should be able to directly use the rimshot section of the pad. However, to my knowledge, the rimshot song is associated with the snare itself (no way to change the rim or cross stick sounds relative to the snare head). Concerning the edition of new kits, once saved in the module, they remain in the module. You can also directly save it in a dropbox folder for future use if you need to do a factory reset of the module.

Birdy

No sound at present, I’ll try through the app as I remember it gave an option on the snare drum model at the time.

Takelow

Is XP80 selected in the trigger setting for the snare? You should definitively have a sound from the Rim1 and Rim2 zones...