Worst Album Cover... Evah

Icetech

Gold Member
K.. this album cover isn't the worst cause of the image... it's the worst cause it doesn't convey the absolute joy this album brings me. It's magical and i have listened to it too many times. (not sarcasm... i think they were witches or something cause by My Pal Foot Foot.. i'm all in)

R-3325304-1479734965-2504.jpeg.jpg

Rotarded

K.. this album cover isn't the worst cause of the image... it's the worst cause it doesn't convey the absolute joy this album brings me. It's magical and i have listened to it too many times. (not sarcasm... i think they were witches or something cause by My Pal Foot Foot.. i'm all in)

View attachment 95642

Epic-ally horrible, yet hypnotically nauseating. Two emphatic thumbs up from this guy!

Icetech

Gold Member
Bah.. gotta make it past 3 minutes:) it grows on you.. by the end.. Genius!

P

Peedy

View attachment 95642

Ok, Ok. . . If you’re gonna be that way, I have a new “best cover ever” next door in the other post.

Pete

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Seriously? Beatles White Album!!!
I dunno. White album is plain and boring, but the original cover of Yesterday and Today was terrible. I dont find it gross or offensive, but its definitely not something I would have expected from the Beatles. I know they said it was a statement about the Vietnam war, but still.

downloadfile-4.jpg

felonious69

View attachment 95642
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...I will never un-hear that now! (foot foot)

felonious69

View attachment 95642
LOL...One Youtube commenter: It's been described as "three different musicians playing four different songs."

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Wow! Imagine what they could have done back then if they had photoshop, or real ambition (Tons of brass and woodwind comes to mind).
Scary thing is, back then was 2013. They could have photoshopped the cover. Apparently they thought it was good enough already.

I really hope the dude is breathing in.

SomeBadDrummer