World's first seamless spun aluminum drum sets

Cobalt blue is cool ...

DSC05078.jpg

DSC05080.jpg

DSC05082.jpg
Very nice indeed. In an ideal world I'd own one kit from each manufacturer I liked, Oriollo, being one of them. Beautiful.

Very very nice !! Cobalt Blue is my fave to this point. I priced out a kit (no snare) with 2 up, 2 down, and a 22" bass. It still comes in under $3K which I think is a pretty good bargain, especially considering your free worldwide shipping.

Very very nice !! Cobalt Blue is my fave to this point. I priced out a kit (no snare) with 2 up, 2 down, and a 22" bass. It still comes in under $3K which I think is a pretty good bargain, especially considering your free worldwide shipping.

Absolutely. Vukan's prices are more affordable than the other metal kits on the market and those kits are all seamed...so to me his kit is a no brainer, and that's not even taking into account the incredible sound they produce. Call me a believer.

Last edited:
Oriollo drums are the only temptation I've had since Yolanda.

If brass becomes available in the sizes I like, I don't know that I could resist.

Oriollo drums are the only temptation I've had since Yolanda.

If brass becomes available in the sizes I like, I don't know that I could resist.

Word on the street is Vukan may be able to do a manganese steel kit eventually. His prototype tom supposedly sounds amazing. :)

I've heard Echo brass and aluminum drums in 2013. They really turned my head, literally. I heard them from a distance at first. I had never heard of Echo drums prior. TBH, the aluminum and brass were very neck and neck. Brass had a little longer note.

Steel toms...I'd bet they would really shine lol. Steel is a little too much for me as a snare, but toms would probably be a home run.

Metal toms/bass drums never really took off in the marketplace it seems. Ludwigs stainless steel sets and then Echo's drums and now Vukan are all I can name off the top of my head. Metal kits have all the makings of being the next big thing in the drum marketplace. They were never done on a big scale before. Vukan would be perfectly poised if that trend took off. Seamless metal kits? I could see it getting big, especially in metal. It's kinda appropriate, metal drum kits for metal music, right?

I've heard Echo brass and aluminum drums in 2013. They really turned my head, literally. I heard them from a distance at first. I had never heard of Echo drums prior. TBH, the aluminum and brass were very neck and neck. Brass had a little longer note.

Steel toms...I'd bet they would really shine lol. Steel is a little too much for me as a snare, but toms would probably be a home run.

Metal toms/bass drums never really took off in the marketplace it seems. Ludwigs stainless steel sets and then Echo's drums and now Vukan are all I can name off the top of my head. Metal kits have all the makings of being the next big thing in the drum marketplace. They were never done on a big scale before. Vukan would be perfectly poised if that trend took off. Seamless metal kits? I could see it getting big, especially in metal. It's kinda appropriate, metal drum kits for metal music, right?

I believe Vukan's drums will continue to impress and he's going to continue to sell more and more kits because his kits really do have all the pros of metal without the cons. What I mean is the aluminum seamless kits are super crazy light and impervious to the weather so great for gigging...but the tone is very woody and they don't really sound metallic at all. He's at the point where the finishes he can offer are just incredible too. I wouldn't want to take anything away from what some of these other companies have offered with their seamed kits...but the seamless kits are really a different animal. So grateful to have my own. I love playing them.

I really like the new lugs. Considering selling some of my existing drums to fund a 12", 15", 22" from Oriollo.

When my income bracket changes I'm getting one of those Blue sparkle kits with a snare to match. they look and sound beautiful. Just wish i could afford one now instead of having to wait. Keep up the good work

I think that they are just absolutely fabulous!

I want a kit like this:
7x10
8x12
14x16
14x22
7x14
Graffiti Finish: Black Base with Purple and Gold

Back