Wish list 2021...

Hewitt2

I want a Sabian AA 18" Thin Crash or an AA 18" Raw Bell Crash. I could probably also accept an AAX 18" Thin Crash. Peace and goodwill.
Great list - I have the 18” AA Thin and it’s part of my core cymbal collection. Its expressive and bright but has a quick sustain with no funky overtones. I use it for everything and it can stand on its own with only a ride and hi-hats if needed.

Very versatile and musical that you can find relatively cheaply, especially second-hand.

I thought about adding the Yamaha Crosstown Hi Hat to the 2021 wish list as my old Hi Hat is a pain in the you know where - but instead, I'll probably order it today. :p
Nothing else on the horizon except for the new Kiko Freitas book.

Ghede

For the moment I have the following:
  • Some fuel for driving the car to the lessons (and back)
  • Cheap stand for the Moongel practice pad
  • Second crash + boom stand
  • Tama sizzle drop clutch
  • Heads for experimenting with my new Tune Bot

I thought about adding the Yamaha Crosstown Hi Hat to the 2021 wish list as my old Hi Hat is a pain in the you know where - but instead, I'll probably order it today. :p
Nothing else on the horizon except for the new Kiko Freitas book.
All of that has been ordered already.. :whistle:
Actually, I decided to get the complete Crosstown set. Of course, I knew how light they are but it still made me grin when I lifted the bag out of the shipping box. Yeah, rotatable Hi Hat legs (don't really need those) and booms (I have 2 fitting arms already) would have been nice. And the wing nut of the Hi Hat seems a bit fragile but Yamaha has never let me down, so it's probably fine and I'm just looking for the fly in the ointment. :)

Drumolator

Platinum Member
I want a Sabian AA 18" Thin Crash or an AA 18" Raw Bell Crash. I could probably also accept an AAX 18" Thin Crash. Peace and goodwill.
I ended up ordering two new, old-stock AAX Studio Crashes, 17" and 18". I used to play an 18" AAX Studio Crash at the church I used to go to. Plus, I ordered them from My Cymbal.com, so I got to hear them. I hope they arrive soon. Peace and goodwill.

blinky

I wish to get my hands on some Paiste 602's, ride, hats and crash. That would only be possible if I sell off my Zildjian K's and A's so that's where I have to start.