Wish list 2021...

Hewitt2

I want a Sabian AA 18" Thin Crash or an AA 18" Raw Bell Crash. I could probably also accept an AAX 18" Thin Crash. Peace and goodwill.

Great list - I have the 18” AA Thin and it’s part of my core cymbal collection. Its expressive and bright but has a quick sustain with no funky overtones. I use it for everything and it can stand on its own with only a ride and hi-hats if needed.

Very versatile and musical that you can find relatively cheaply, especially second-hand.

Old Dog new Cans

My buddy's band has a new female lead singer. He says she's truly amazing. And he has literally never said that about any singer he's worked with.
They hope to be gigging by March or April. . . . . . . .Man, I really hope so.

I thought about adding the Yamaha Crosstown Hi Hat to the 2021 wish list as my old Hi Hat is a pain in the you know where - but instead, I'll probably order it today. :p
Nothing else on the horizon except for the new Kiko Freitas book.

Ghede

For the moment I have the following:
  • Some fuel for driving the car to the lessons (and back)
  • Cheap stand for the Moongel practice pad
  • Second crash + boom stand
  • Tama sizzle drop clutch
  • Heads for experimenting with my new Tune Bot

I thought about adding the Yamaha Crosstown Hi Hat to the 2021 wish list as my old Hi Hat is a pain in the you know where - but instead, I'll probably order it today. :p
Nothing else on the horizon except for the new Kiko Freitas book.
All of that has been ordered already.. :whistle:
Actually, I decided to get the complete Crosstown set. Of course, I knew how light they are but it still made me grin when I lifted the bag out of the shipping box. Yeah, rotatable Hi Hat legs (don't really need those) and booms (I have 2 fitting arms already) would have been nice. And the wing nut of the Hi Hat seems a bit fragile but Yamaha has never let me down, so it's probably fine and I'm just looking for the fly in the ointment. :)

Drumolator

Platinum Member
I want a Sabian AA 18" Thin Crash or an AA 18" Raw Bell Crash. I could probably also accept an AAX 18" Thin Crash. Peace and goodwill.

I ended up ordering two new, old-stock AAX Studio Crashes, 17" and 18". I used to play an 18" AAX Studio Crash at the church I used to go to. Plus, I ordered them from My Cymbal.com, so I got to hear them. I hope they arrive soon. Peace and goodwill.

blinky

I wish to get my hands on some Paiste 602's, ride, hats and crash. That would only be possible if I sell off my Zildjian K's and A's so that's where I have to start.

MusiQmaN

Platinum Member
Wished for since P.U.L.S.E. By Pink Floyd was released, but so not expected at all.

Two years of research and words are falling short, to describe the feeling I had when I heard she became mine.

7742BC97-2B8F-4A96-AB54-F851CC374EED.jpeg

Some of the places she went on this world...
1BBD87A9-CA47-4AAB-9151-0517C2FE41BA.jpeg6CD2A23D-873F-41B4-8F7C-78BCD7710053.jpeg

A855BCC5-0E0D-43FA-9984-26CD70534D17.jpegCE80B3B2-63F2-4806-AD8F-9B008201AB5C.jpeg63F42B26-4889-4094-8671-118D1C0BA703.jpeg
Hopefully she arrives next week.

iCe

I really want this ride, so maybe after i save up some money i will get this later this year:

Meinl-Byzance-2122-Polyphonic-Ride.jpg

Meinl Byzance 21" Polyphonic Ride. Really impressed with all the videos and sound samples, sounds like the perfect ride to me!

Al Strange

I really want this ride, so maybe after i save up some money i will get this later this year:

Meinl-Byzance-2122-Polyphonic-Ride.jpg

Meinl Byzance 21" Polyphonic Ride. Really impressed with all the videos and sound samples, sounds like the perfect ride to me!
Do it mate, I’ve been saving up for 6 months to get my bad boy, and it was absolutely worth the wait!! (y) :)