Why you are not too 'anything' for the drums..

Oh my goodness! My wife and I were grooving out to this video! How awesome.

Love it! I wish my Dad was so young at heart.

He quit tennis in his early 80s due to pride. because he could no longer play at a standard he thought was okay - against the doctor's and my advice, and against my subsequent nagging, even though I said I'd play him every week and I didn't care how he played. He's gone downhill quickly since then - physically, mentally and emotionally.

The moral of the story ... screw pride. Shrug off the static of judgmental people who want you to stop believing in what you do. Just do it.

I can imagine Wailin Smash being like this if he ever goes into a nursing home ... except he'd have more cymbals :)

Love it! I wish my Dad was so young at heart.

He quit tennis in his early 80s due to pride. because he could no longer play at a standard he thought was okay - against the doctor's and my advice, and against my subsequent nagging, even though I said I'd play him every week and I didn't care how he played. He's gone downhill quickly since then - physically, mentally and emotionally.

The moral of the story ... screw pride. Shrug off the static of judgmental people who want you to stop believing in what you do. Just do it.

SO true.

To put things into perspective a little, she was playing professionally a decade before World War 2 even began!

She is amazing and can still swing...God bless her.

Back