Who's going to NAMM, Jan. 2020?

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
I'll be there all week hanging around Ludwig most of the time, stop by and say hi! (On the main aisle in Hall C)

Bermuda

I'd love to go. I'm pretty sure I would qualify for an educator badge; I work with my local high school's percussionists and I'm a member of the school board.

However, flights from the east are not affordable. I can get a non-stop out of BWI for around $250 each way. Add on two nights at a hotel and I'm close to $1,000. Too rich for my blood.

EDIT: I can fly PIT to LAX on Spirit for $208. I don't know that I trust Spirit. On the other hand, this would be a quick trip that I could survive with just a carryon.

Last edited:
I'll be there again this year!
If anyone have recommendations for gigs/concerts during the NAMM days (or in greater LA the week after) please give me heads up. Jazz, funk, general great musicianship...

It looks like I'm going to be there, still working out the details.

I'll be there again this year!
If anyone have recommendations for gigs/concerts during the NAMM days (or in greater LA the week after) please give me heads up. Jazz, funk, general great musicianship...
Check out Ultimate Jam Night, Soundcheck Live, and Bonzo Bash.

I'll be there Fri-Sun.

Saturday Performing at the Gibson Stage/Booth 1pm

Sunday giving a presentation on creating a mutually beneficial relationship between artist and brand.
Anaheim Hilton - 2pm
If I remember I'll come check those out!

I definitely will, thanks! Keep it coming.
There's lots of performances at NAMM itself at the outdoor stages and inside the Hilton. There will probable be more shows in the LA area announced closer to the date.

Tower of Power plays that stage Saturday evening!

Back