Who else has an idiotic sense of humor?

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
The carnivore thread has covered a lot of the food groups= ya got your nuts , fruits . Then your meat heads ,pig heads, bone heads, potato heads, lettuce heads, cabbage heads, oh bull heads. No dairy I tried to milk one out but no go. LOL im glad everyone is keeping their sense of light heartedness so it hasn’t been closed seriously. They can get closed quicker than I can type one of my really long bullshit posits.

C. Dave Run

Gold Member
Here is my collection of electronic fart makers, fake poop, and fart spray.
Lol one of our guitar players brought some fart spray to a local gig. He and the sound guy at the venue had some sort of thing going. I dunno what the sound guy did previously, but right before sound check he filled the booth.

robthetimekeeper

Lol one of our guitar players brought some fart spray to a local gig. He and the sound guy at the venue had some sort of thing going. I dunno what the sound guy did previously, but right before sound check he filled the booth.
That stuff is awful! A little bit goes a long way! Never spray it in a small space, especially a moving vehicle!

Yamaha Rider

Gold Member
The young lady at the pharmacy started shuing me away with her hands as I was walking toward her, I looked at her and said it's me again Margaret. She was young enough that I was surprised that she understood what I was talking about she laughed and laughed and laughed and told me I made her day. Freaking old people anyway
What's the reference there?

Yamaha Rider

Gold Member
I live by and for all humor. Idiotic or pure perfection. Like others, it helps me survive. My wife thinks I'm an idiot. So it's always a challenge to make her laugh... and after 15+ years, I haven't figured out her trigger. Most times she poo-poo's my jokes, but other times, she forgets who she is in front of and will laugh.
I'm always on the search for humor that gets me through the day.
Great profile pic too 😁

cbphoto

Diamond Member
I think we know that the people with the genuinely idiotic sense of humour aren't in this thread but are instead flushing rubber chickens filled with dynamite down service station toilets.
After a high school junior varsity basketball game at the Army Navy Academy, I got bored. I coaxed two cute cheerleaders and a couple buddies to help me set off the fire extinguishing system in the locker room. I didn't know that it would set off the extinguishing system of the entire building, including the gymnasium with its fine wood court. And it went off with more water pressure than I'd ever seen come out of a garden hose. sheesh. It was nothing like in the movies.

We all bolted for the local laundromat 'cuz we were soaked. Once dry (no worries, we covered the cheerleaders with our now-shrunken fine wool blazers while they dried their outfits) we went to the nearby Seven-11 for candy and crackers as cover.

Upon our return, the school bus was already filled and everyone was waiting for us. The coach told us what happened and we all feigned shock and innocence. Around the academy, all the Army Navy students had been brought outside their barracks and were getting the third degree while they looked for the culprit. After a bit of time, the varsity captain leaned into my ear and told me, in no uncertain terms, that if I didn't confess he'd beat the crap outta me. I stood up and did the perp walk. Everyone was pissed 'cuz they'd been waiting to go home.

I was brought to the academy's Athletic Director's office where he berated me and told me I'd have to come up with $2500 (in 1971 dollars) to pay for damages. The gym floor, the locker rooms and all the offices had been flooded, some areas were 2' deep in water.

When I got home that night, my mother and step-father asked why I was so late. I told them the story and my step-dad began laughing like a hyena. Turns out that he was good buddies with that Athletic Director. A few days later, my step-dad tells me that the A.D. was actually relieved to stop the game 'cuz they were losing so bad, and that they needed to repair certain parts of the gym, and my fine actions gave them the excuse to fix things up.

iCe

Silver Member
I think we know that the people with the genuinely idiotic sense of humour aren't in this thread but are instead flushing rubber chickens filled with dynamite down service station toilets.

beer oc GIF

(But seriously: I'm not that bonkers)

SomeBadDrummer

Platinum Member
After a high school junior varsity basketball game at the Army Navy Academy, I got bored. I coaxed two cute cheerleaders and a couple buddies to help me set off the fire extinguishing system in the locker room. I didn't know that it would set off the extinguishing system of the entire building, including the gymnasium with its fine wood court. And it went off with more water pressure than I'd ever seen come out of a garden hose. sheesh. It was nothing like in the movies.

We all bolted for the local laundromat 'cuz we were soaked. Once dry (no worries, we covered the cheerleaders with our now-shrunken fine wool blazers while they dried their outfits) we went to the nearby Seven-11 for candy and crackers as cover.

Upon our return, the school bus was already filled and everyone was waiting for us. The coach told us what happened and we all feigned shock and innocence. Around the academy, all the Army Navy students had been brought outside their barracks and were getting the third degree while they looked for the culprit. After a bit of time, the varsity captain leaned into my ear and told me, in no uncertain terms, that if I didn't confess he'd beat the crap outta me. I stood up and did the perp walk. Everyone was pissed 'cuz they'd been waiting to go home.

I was brought to the academy's Athletic Director's office where he berated me and told me I'd have to come up with $2500 (in 1971 dollars) to pay for damages. The gym floor, the locker rooms and all the offices had been flooded, some areas were 2' deep in water.

When I got home that night, my mother and step-father asked why I was so late. I told them the story and my step-dad began laughing like a hyena. Turns out that he was good buddies with that Athletic Director. A few days later, my step-dad tells me that the A.D. was actually relieved to stop the game 'cuz they were losing so bad, and that they needed to repair certain parts of the gym, and my fine actions gave them the excuse to fix things up.
This, my friends, is why they say 'WTF'. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, let the chips fall where they may. Bravo @cbphoto for having the balls to coax two cute cheerleaders and friends to create an experience!

justadrummer

I live by and for all humor. Idiotic or pure perfection. Like others, it helps me survive. My wife thinks I'm an idiot. So it's always a challenge to make her laugh... and after 15+ years, I haven't figured out her trigger. Most times she poo-poo's my jokes, but other times, she forgets who she is in front of and will laugh.
I'm always on the search for humor that gets me through the day.

My ex-wife rarely cracked a smile, much less laughed. Her mom (who lived with us) was a happy, and funny lady. One day after work, at the dinner table I was telling a funny story about the day's events. My mother in-law was laughing like hell, my wife didn't even crack a smile. My mother in-law said to her daughter, "That's hilarious, how can you not laugh?" Her daughter's response was, "You won't have to listen to him for the next thirty years." As it turned out, neither did she...