Who’s Old?

For a moment I thought your logo said ‘Git’ but on closer inspection it says ‘Getz’.

Happy Birthday you old getz!

Happy Birthday to you !!
You made me feel pretty good today; there is actually someone on this forum that is older than I am.

Happy birthday. I just turned 60 a month ago

you are only as old as your brain lets you be...so I am 25....but my body feel 50 sometimes

Happy B-day Grunt!!!

Happy Birthday boss.

Thanks for keeping us in line and giving us a crack across the head when we get mouthy.

I'm 48 this year.......at one point I had the mind of Einstein and the body of Adonis.

Now it's more like the body of Einstein and the mind of Adonis.

???

72 means I'm starting my 73 year. 72 are behind me. I told my doctor that if I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself. I must say that my joints, back ache at times but oh well. I can say that i way the same as I did in high school. All 3 years combined. Thanks guys for the well wishes. It helps both at my age and at this time in history. Now I have to go take my Geritol. Ouch.

Happy Birthday GruntersDad I'd buy you a new hammer but I doubt it would beat the one you made. Both you and your hammer are holding up well. I've got two aunts left both in 90's-oldest 96, my Mom made it to 92. I just turned 65 so I lately I figure I may have another thirty years left. Frightening actually-I think I'm wearing out my welcome. It's funny how animals kept in captivity live way, way, way longer than in the wild LOL.

Back