Which forums have you stopped visiting/contributing?

Icetech

Gold Member
Maybe it got lost in translation or I just got you wrong - but we do have a couple of dark options now on DW.
AH nice... i think when this one got switched over it didn't have dark.. gonna go switch :) thanks!

P.S. omg so much better! thank you... i could swear i looked in the past and didn't see the option.. but i am an idiot :)

Supergrobi

Technical Supervisor
i could swear i looked in the past and didn't see the option.. but i am an idiot

I don't think so, it's just that I installed those themes lately, not too long ago.

Mediocrefunkybeat

Platinum Member
Just realised that I have a DFO account with a completely different username. Haven't signed in since 2013. Go figure.

I see my best mate is over there though.

rhumbagirl

Reddit. I think the interface was difficult to use. But I only went there to discuss politics during an election cycle.

Twitter is my new favorite forum. Although it does start to become useless once the number of people you follow reaches critical mass. I think I used to ignore the retweets, so I may look into that (IMO retweeting is such a cheap and dirty response, which creates a lot of noise for everyone else).

I've started to use Twitter **lists** for certain topics. I really like Seth Abramson's contributions. He's the author of the "Proof" substack.