Where do you fit in??

Drum Freak Cymbalholic. Can you actually reach the China crash in the middle?? That and the location of your rightmost FT, I'm guessing you're at 6'2" or more.

That ride cymbal placement looks like it could be in the way of some TT-FT sticking. Any issues with that? Otherwise, beautiful set of drums!

Last edited:
Drum Freak Cymbalholic. Can you actually reach the China crash in the middle?? That and the location of your rightmost FT, I'm guessing you're at 6'2" or more.

That ride cymbal placement looks like it could be in the way of some TT-FT sticking. Any issues with that? Otherwise, beautiful set of drums!

yep its actually quite comfortable to hit, even more so now i have an 18" china and not a 16" :) im 6'1 but have a long arm reach, so for me its fairly comfy to get to, was tricky placing the 16 and 18 together to get them both within a comfortable space :)

as for the ride, not really, it looks like its hanging over the tom a fair bit but when you get behind the kit its only coming over a little bit, so the transition from toms to floor tom isnt too bad, granted i do still catch it every now and then but thats mainly when im going on auto-pilot xD.

thanks! <3

...I haven't decided yet. :D

Where's the category for the old poster who owned a lot of high end great drum kits but never plays them. I'd like to be in that category-just cheat and play them all LOL.

Definitely a groover with a dash of minimalist.

Groover with cymbalholic tendencies.

Funny thing about my cymbalholicism, it's still minimalist at heart.

1 ride
2 crash
2 splash
1 hat
1 china
1 effects crash
1 stack
1 aux hat

For the past month I have not fit in. No drumming while I build out an office in my studio. I’m not a woodworker so the process of staining, waiting, varnishing, waiting, sanding, varnishing, waiting is a lesson in patience. I admire y’all that frequently work with wood. Especially drum builders who stain and/or lacquer the shells.

F8B975C3-0153-4584-B686-14FC126F6FF3.jpeg

Back