When to fill or not to fill.

deltdrum

Just gospel chops the living daylights out of that mother.

But for real, I had buddy who put it well. It's like having a conversation. Listen to what the other person has to say until they finish their thought, and speak when it's your turn.

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Henri, I'm not as mad about drums as you are :) I go through phases. Sometimes I'm into it, sometimes not and in a pretty lukewarm phase ATM, enough to want to play a bit but not enough to have much to say about it.
I agree, you're not as mad as me, you're worst than me :)

Still, it's nice to see that you're posting a little... we miss you loads.

JustJames

Platinum Member
I'm very much a 'meat and potatoes' drummer. And with not very much meat, either.

My band is tackling Summertime Blues, in the style of the Who's version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQpiv2vNmV8

Geez! Keith Moon sounds like he's playing fills for the whole darn' song.

As I'm singing and drumming on this one, I will more than have my work cut out for me.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Cheers Henri. I liked the topic, which is why I posted. I've been quiet since I quit gigging because most of the threads here are (understandably) geared towards the concerns of gigging drummers.
& that means us filling in for you - most selfish of you young lady ;) I was chatting with Jon about you last Saturday = ears burning?