What's your latest purchase?

Well I received the 18” Zildjian K dark medium thin crash today...73F5B8BC-3B26-4331-8658-DB8E05CEA98F.jpeg9CD45369-D32A-4B8C-A972-4BD8D1EB589A.jpeg52628C7A-AEF3-4DF0-960A-7DBAA6CE90F8.jpeg
I’ll just say that it fits amazingly well among the Zildjian A’s, and I see great things ahead for such a fine cymbal.

not exactly drumming related, but still music related, an authentic gary numan "premier" 1996 tour shirt, i had the longsleeve version but i gave that to a girl i was seeing (who stopped seeing me about a week later and cut me off completely, sad times!) so im happy to get this version :)

my next purchase will either be a lewitt DTP640 dual element bass drum mic, or a 1st gen mapex chris adler warbird signature snare, or both, depending which auction i win xD

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Added the Meinl Byzance Sand Hats to my collection today!

1704AECD-EEE5-4EAF-94D3-9D628C6E17E9.jpeg

Great choice, it's my main hihat and love it!!!!

Yea I’ll be rotating between these, the foundry reserve & my crunchy 15” Byzance Dual

Yea I’ll be rotating between these, the foundry reserve & my crunchy 15” Byzance Dual
Almost like you, I have the Foundry reserve 14" as well and the Sabian Click hats but cannot decided which one to rotate and when, so, I have all of them on the kit with a Pearl remote hat and the Gibraltar X-Hat!!!

Almost like you, I have the Foundry reserve 14" as well and the Sabian Click hats but cannot decided which one to rotate and when, so, I have all of them on the kit with a Pearl remote hat and the Gibraltar X-Hat!!!

Yea I have my 18” Meinl Deep Hats (Anika Niles Sig) on my Pearl remote hi hat stand to my right but sometimes swap my other hats over there

I got an Aquarian Super Kick II bass batter head- Started cleaning the kit, and was going to replace the head, but ended up retuning the head on the drum already and saved myself the work.
I spent the time playing, instead. :)

Last edited:
well, wasnt planned, but i thought why not! treat myself to a new cowbell as my old one went rusty and was falling apart. went for the LP mambo cowbell, love the deep tone of it :)

jaykaydrums_179186565_1121950344947443_8927822402716986271_n.jpg

I just got this variety pack of Twist Rods and Splashsticks. For the past 22 years I've lived in a well established neighborhood with a lot of original--and now much older--homeowners. Everyone around me and across the street have all been hard of hearing, so no-one has ever heard me practicing the drums. As fate would have it a younger couple moved across the the street recently with their hearing intact, so I got these rods specifically so I can practice when they are at home in the evenings and on the weekends.

Attachments

• TwistRodsLoRes.jpg
    TwistRodsLoRes.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 10
Hard leather beater from DragonFly percussion

231DD016-3EC4-405E-83FC-7018C3F22F9D.jpeg

I bought myself a new mattress.. about the same price as a K Constantinople Ride.. With that neck and back pain.. there is no way a cymbal could win over a good night of sleep.

Yeah
Ty8WLgK.jpg

Back