What's your latest purchase?

I bought a K Constantinople Medium ride 2608g ....

...ah no it's true I didn't bought the K Cons because.. the well pump died, I had to buy a pump instead.. :cautious:

I installed it myself and it's pumping a lot of water, 1/2HP.. not very noisy, Grundfos, they make very good pumps apparently.
Xjv1CkY.jpg

heheh I am glad you guys are happy for me and my pump, thanks (;

I have water, 1000 gallons per hours apparently (but I am not wasting it.)

Did you mean to say that you're pumped? :unsure:
Congratulations from me, too. I always wanted one myself since drooling over the ads in Modern Plumber. Grundfos - the best reason to pump water. :cool:
That was so funny that coffee came out of my nose in the other thread

Modern Plumber...well done man

The best reason to pump water...thanks man I needed that

Just bought some Remo black dots first time. I think it's one of the few heads I haven't tried. Just posted this on another thread. I was expecting more tubby like hydraulics but I like them. Still tuning them up. I like the edge sound contrast and the clarity and defined note of center. I can't believe I've never tried them before-I thought they were old 80s sound.

Picked up a 70s Acro. Came with a coated ambassador on it. I have: a coated studio x, a coated G2, and a red hydraulic. Which would you put on?

just won this on ebay, pearls long-since-discontinued CLH-1000 auxiliary hi hat holder, i have the CLH-930 series one but this one looks more aesthetically pleasing and matches some of my other pearl gear better :)

s-l1600 (6).jpg

My purchase(s) are slowly coming to fruition. Here are my newest babies. Just two more parts and another crash cymbal and I’ll be done.

F951134B-4A64-4600-9359-499584BC1E65.jpeg

More of an update to my latest purchase.
The ride I purchased a short while back was pretty nasty. It went beyond "patina" well into the "funk" stage. Not my thing.
I cleaned it which removed the labeling on the top side. I happened to like the understated Signature logo and felt somewhat bad for removing it, which is weird because normally I want it off of there. So, after polishing it, I put the logo back on.
Before:
View attachment 102008View attachment 102009
After cleaning:
View attachment 102010View attachment 102011

New logo/lettering:
View attachment 102012

They'll come off the next time I clean it, but that'll be a few years from now. I'll probably keep them off after that, but figured I'd give it a try as I've never done this before (or even considered it).
Looks great! I was not aware that new/replacement logos were available. How does that work?

I finally got my matching snare for my Prolite set. Had to get it from a place in Germany as you can't find this size/finish in the US.

View attachment 102376

Very nice ! Beautiful finish ! I know many of us have and use different snare drums with our kit/kits and many don’t have a matching snare for their kit for a myriad of reasons, but there’s something I’ve always liked about having a matching finish snare drum unless of course I’m using a metal one . I recently picked up a matching snare in molten brown burst for myTama bb kit. Congrats on the acquisition ??

Back