What's your latest purchase?

2 plies. I'll use single ply if I have to, just gotta be more delicate when using it though. Single ply is so much easier to puncture than a good double ply. JAW seems to be proper tension too. Seems no one is making clear. It's all hazy-white.

Made my day! :)

Last edited:
2 pairs of Wincent Maple 5B's (going to try these out and see if i like them)
Strings and pics for guitar
Paiste PST-X 10" Swiss splash; going to stack with 10" Zildjian Oriental China Trash
Paiste PST-X 14" Flanger Crash; going to stack with 12" Meinl Filter China

This came in on Saturday to complete my snare drum material choices:

DSC_6611_002_800-DF.jpg

DSC_6616_007_800-DF.jpg

DSC_6617_008_800-DF.jpg

DSC_6618_009_800-DF.jpg

DSC_6656_046_800-DF.jpg

DSC_6642_032_800-DF.jpg

DSC_6647_037_800-DF.jpg

DSC_6648_038_800-DF.jpg

DSC_6651_041_800-DF.jpg

DSC_6652_042_800-DF.jpg

I found a killer deal on Reverb this morning for a 14 x 4.75” Noble and Cooley Alloy Classic snare with black diecast hoops , lugs and strainer . I had one of these on this size previously and I currently have the 6” depth model . I love these cast aluminum shells . They have such a nice thick attack .

I just got a great deal on a Zildjian A thin crash 16" for $100! I'm going to use it as a hi-hat bottom with a K Constantinople crash on top!
rrlrzsy1tebgrrtcysoh.jpg

I bought this weekend a Roland TD-25 KV! My first electronic drumkit... It's not completely the same as acoustic, but I really like the sound!! Now I can also easily record my drumplaying.

This is my kit:
Unbeatable tools for playing along to music. (what drumming's all about IMO)

...I went out to look at a cymbal stand, and came home with a cymbal... and a cymbal stand. :D

Early 60's Gretsch Name Band Outfit

gRETSCH  NAME BAND.jpg

Hey! Haven't been here in years! Don't know why? Anyhow, bought a ton of stuff since, but my latest purchase was a small one, an Evans EMAD 2 bass drum head. Never tried one of these before. Installed it and love it with the larger of the two foam rings. It gives me the thump I was always looking for, especially in my somewhat loud room.

Back